Tower Club, Fort Lauderdale
Take in 28th-floor views of the Fort Lauderdale cityscape and shoreline while dining at the members-only Tower Club.
Why we love it
- Boasts a 91% approval rating from Travelzoo users
- One subscriber said, "it was truly a wonderful dining experience"
- Choose two appetizers, entrees and desserts from the full menu
- Buy multiple vouchers and go with friends
- $79 for a three-course dinner for two
- Two appetizers, such as the grilled ahi tuna and the crispy pork belly
- Two entrees, such as the lemongrass-infused mahi-mahi or the braised short ribs
- Two desserts from a selection that changes nightly
June 26, 2014 - Oct. 1, 2014; Wednesday-Saturday
Voucher expires on Oct. 1, 2014
Dinner hours are Wednesday-Saturday. Certain blackout periods may apply. Some menu item exclusions may apply. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Must call the Merchant and provide the Voucher number to make a reservation. Must present and redeem Voucher upon arrival to the Merchant’s club. Please arrive 15 minutes early for all reservations. The Merchant has a business casual dress code; jeans, shorts, tennis shoes and sandals are not allowed. Voucher items and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge on the full value of the check before any credits, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. The Merchant will not accept check or cash. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. Limit four Vouchers per table.
Valid for dine-in only. Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or special promotion. Must be used in one visit. No stored value. Not valid for private parties.