One Trick Pony Grill & Taproom
One Trick Pony Grill & Taproom is a neighborhood favorite, earning a 4.5-star rating from Urbanspoon and a 4-star rating from TripAdvisor users.
Why we love it
- Located inside Grand Rapids' oldest-occupied building, dating back to 1856
- This "cozy" space features a "very friendly atmosphere" (MLive.com)
- Dine on the patio on warm summer evenings
- Features live music throughout the week
- For $35 (reg. $70), receive dinner for two
- Two appetizers, such as ginger-crusted calamari (up to $11 each)
- Two entrees, like beef tenderloin au poivre and grilled cajun-style salmon (up to $18 each)
- Any two desserts from a selection that changes daily
- Take a 25% discount on any bottle of wine ordered with dinner
June 23, 2014 - Sept. 11, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 11, 2014
Valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation and reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays, holiday weekends or between July 1-7 (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for two diners only. Limit one voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change.
Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.