More Options for Carpe Diem
The Broward-Palm Beach New Times praises the “old world charm” of this Delray Beach spot (formerly Cafe de France). Save nearly 50% on dinner for two.
Why we love it
- Given a 4-star rating from Yelp and TripAdvisor users
- The chef knows "how to make food dance on your plate," said a Travelzoo visitor
- Everything is prepared fresh without using any bases or powders
- Two can dine for $35 (reg. $65) or visit with a group of four for $68 (reg. $130)
- An appetizer to share (up to $14.99)
- Two entrees (up to $24.99 each)
- 30% off any bottle of wine purchased with dinner
June 2, 2014 - Aug. 31, 2014
Voucher expires on Aug. 31, 2014
Valid June 2, 2014 - Aug. 31, 2014; during merchant's operating hours. Entrees priced above $24.99 can be purchased for an additional fee paid directly to merchant. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. An 18% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.