Tucked inside the Villa Royale Inn, Europa Restaurant is a "European-style hideaway [that] exudes charm and ambience" (Frommer's).
Why we love it
- Boasts AAA 4-Diamond status since 2005
- Earns a 95% approval rating from past Travelzoo guests
- OpenTable Diners' Choice Awards for Best Overall, Best Ambiance and Best Service
- $59 for dinner for two (reg. $96)
- An appetizer to share, such as the baked brie or crab cakes (up to $16)
- Two entrees, such as the braised short ribs bourguignon or the pan-seared Scottish salmon (up to $36 each)
- A dessert to share, such as the Royale flourless chocolate tart (up to $8)
May 23, 2014 - Oct. 31, 2014; Sundays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Voucher expires on Oct. 31, 2014
Valid May 23, 2014 - Oct. 31, 2014; valid Sundays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required and must be made by phone (online and OpenTable reservations are not accepted); subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. A 15% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added (additional gratuity for excellent service is suggested). Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Not valid for special events. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.