Citron at the Viceroy Palm Springs
Citron is a "place to get both your food and drink on," raves Gayot, noting that it looks "as if [it were] ripped from the pages of some fashion magazine."
Why we love it
- Located at the Viceroy Palm Springs
- Rated 4 stars on OpenTable
- Dine poolside or inside the glam dining room
- Dinner and drinks for just $25 a person
- $50 for $100 worth of dinner and/or drinks from the menu
- Craft a dinner for two such as the roasted tricolor baby beet salad to start, the roasted sea bass and braised short ribs as entrees, and the caipirinha and an old fashion to drink
May 20, 2014 - Aug. 29, 2014; Sunday-Friday
Voucher expires on Aug. 29, 2014
Valid May 20, 2014 - Aug. 29, 2014; Sundays-Fridays only during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. An 18% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check; for parties of six or more, a 20% gratuity will be added based on the full value of the check. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions).
Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.