Travelzoo subscribers are invited to an Italian brunch for two at Cinque Terre, which boasts a chef trained in the culinary arts in his native Italy.
Why we love it
- Choice of any food or drink items from the menu
- Chef Aldo Marcon has been invited to cook at Emeril Lagasse's charity events
- He formerly worked at La Riviera in New Orleans and Quattro in Miami Beach
- Praise for the "friendly and personalized service" and "fresh, top quality ingredients" from Travelzoo visitors
- $15 for $30 to use for food or drink items from the brunch menu for two people
- We'd recommend the French toast and Nutella, skirt steak and eggs or a panini served with homemade potatoes and mixed greens
- Brunch is served on Sunday from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
May 11, 2014 - Nov. 9, 2014; Sunday from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Voucher expires on Nov. 9, 2014
Valid May 11, 2014 - Nov. 9, 2014; during merchant's brunch operating hours Sunday from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service.
Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.