$45 -- Chef-Led Italian Cooking Class w/Wine, Reg. $95
More Options for Chef Andrew Bennardo's Italian Cooking Class
Chef Andrew Bennardo's Italian Cooking Class
Take a four-hour cooking class from chef Andrew Bennardo of Talia's Tuscan Table, a Boca Raton eatery that earns a 4.5-star rating from TripAdvisor users.
Why we love it
- "All of the focus is on the food" (Broward-Palm Beach New Times)
- Classes include wine pairings and a recipe pamphlet to take home
- Chef Bennardo trained at the Culinary Institute of America
- For $45 (reg. $95), create Italian dishes with chef Andrew Bennardo (also known as "Chef Baba")
- For $88 (reg. $190), save even more by booking the class for two people
- Classes begin with a one-hour lecture with Chef Baba followed by three hours of hands-on cooking under chef supervision
- Students create dishes such as tomato-basil bruschetta, Tuscan white-bean soup, snapper or chicken francese and wild-berry sabayon custard
- Sample your creations throughout the class; each dish is paired with a glass of red or white wine and leftover dishes are packaged to take home
March 15, 2014 - March 15, 2015; Sundays
Voucher expires on Mar. 15, 2015
Valid March 15, 2014 - March 15, 2015. Email reservations are required; no phone calls. Email reservations are required and subject to availability. Cooking classes are available on Sundays only from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. and 3-7 p.m. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit one voucher purchase per person; two additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
No phone calls. Each voucher purchased is valid for one or two people only. Not valid on products. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in one visit.