Capital City Club
Perched atop the Duke Energy Building, the members-only Capital City Club invites subscribers to enjoy dinner with 21st-floor views of the Raleigh cityscape.
Why we love it
- Dine at this invitation-only club dating back to 1979 without the membership
- 95% of Travelzoo guests enjoyed the experience; one said "it was wonderful"
- Pick two apps, entrees and desserts from the seasonal menu
- Buy multiple vouchers and go with friends
- $79 for a dinner for two from the full dinner menu:
- Two appetizers, such as the seared scallops or mussels barracho
- Two entrees, such as the filet Oscar and the maple-glazed salmon
- Two desserts, including the vanilla-bean creme brulee and molten red velvet cake
June 26, 2014 - Oct. 1, 2014; Wednesday-Saturday
Voucher expires on Oct. 1, 2014
Dinner hours are Wednesday-Saturday. Certain blackout periods may apply. Some menu item exclusions may apply. Reservations are required and are subject to availability. Must call the Merchant and provide the Voucher number to make a reservation. Must present and redeem Voucher upon arrival to the Merchant’s club. Please arrive 15 minutes early for all reservations. The Merchant has a business casual dress code; jeans, shorts, tennis shoes and sandals are not allowed. Voucher items and all other items purchased are subject to a mandatory 20% service charge on the full value of the check before any credits, and applicable taxes, which must be paid by credit or debit card. The Merchant will not accept check or cash. Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends. Limit four Vouchers per table.
Valid for dine-in only. Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or special promotion. Must be used in one visit. No stored value. Not valid for private parties.