$19 -- Naggiar: ‘Unforgettable’ Reserve Tastings & App for 2
More Options for Naggiar Vineyards & Winery
Naggiar Vineyards & Winery
"Unforgettable best describes a visit" to Naggiar Vineyards & Winery in Grass Valley says Sierra Food Wine Art Magazine.
Why we love it
- Voted the Best Winery of 2013 on the CityVoter KCRA A List -- a ranking held since 2010
- The wines at Naggiar have won dozens of medals including three golds this year
- The winemaker personally tastes and chooses which barrels will be used for the reserves
- Reserves are aged in new oak for 24 months instead of 16 months
- $19 for a reserve tasting for two plus an appetizer from the bistro menu (reg. $42 total)
- Four reserve wine samples each made from the best grapes on the vineyard, like the 2009 La Bete Noire, which won gold at the SF Chronicle Wine Competition
- One shared appetizer from the bistro menu, which rotates seasonally -- check the menu on their site for the most up-to-date dishes
- $38 for a reserve tasting for four plus two appetizers (reg. $84 total)
Feb. 28, 2014 - Aug. 24, 2014; Friday-Sunday
Voucher expires on Aug. 24, 2014
Valid Feb. 28, 2014 - Aug. 24, 2014; Friday-Sunday during merchant's operating hours. Reservations not required; first-come, first-served. Please present printed voucher upon arrival; cell phone reception is very limited. Limit one voucher per two or four people. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture.
Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Not valid on products. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with any other offer. Must use in one visit.