Twin Cities Aviation
Twin Cities Aviation has "top-notch facilities, meticulously maintained airplanes, and [an] incredibly friendly, professional and helpful staff" (Travelzoo guest).
Why we love it
- Flights offer a unique view of the Twin Cities
- Counts as actual time toward a pilot rating
- 92% of past Travelzoo guests loved their experience
- "Exceeded expectations at every step" (Travelzoo guest)
- $89 (reg. $180) for an extended introductory flight lesson for one in a Cessna or a Piper aircraft
- One-on-one conversation with an FAA-certified instructor about your level of experience and flight expectations; can be tailored to be a true intro lesson or a casual scenic flight
- Includes more time in the air than standard intro flights, with flight duration depending on factors like airport traffic and taxiing time
- Lasts more than an hour with no less than 30 minutes of actual flight time
- Learn to start the aircraft, taxi the plane, take off, fly and approach the runway then land with the help of an instructor
May 7, 2014 - Nov. 7, 2014
Voucher expires on Nov. 7, 2014
Valid May 7, 2014 - Nov. 7, 2014 during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Must be 14 years old or older and 290 pounds or less. Valid at the Anoka County Airport location only. Limit one purchase per person; may buy three additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for one person. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.