$12 & up -- Apple River: Tubing & Camping Trips All Summer
More Options for Apple River Hideaway
Apple River Hideaway
Cool off and get outdoors this summer with a choice of Apple River tubing and camping trips starting at $12 for two.
Why we love it
- Choose from three river tubing and camping packages valid into September
- Located less than an hour's drive from Minneapolis and St. Paul in Somerset, WI
- Apple River provides gentle currents perfect for tubing and plenty of space to pitch a tent
- Has more than 54,000 likes on Facebook
- $12 for all-day use of two single-person tubes (reg. up to $30; valid seven days a week)
- $40 for two days of camping and tubing for two people (reg. up to $140; valid seven days a week)
- $40 for up to six people to camp out and go tubing for two days Sunday-Thursday (reg. up to $240)
- Parking, shuttle service from the river's end and equipment are included (excluding camping gear and life jackets; can rent life jackets from the merchant).
May 24, 2014 - Sept. 7, 2014; days vary by voucher
Voucher expires on Sep. 7, 2014
Valid May 24, 2014 - Sept. 7, 2014 during merchant's operating hours. The $40 offer for up to six people is only valid Sunday-Thursday. No reservations taken in advance; subject to availability and weather/river permitting. Tubes available on a first-come, first-served basis. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, is not included. For the camping/tubing trips specifically, a clean site/recycling fee ($10) is not included. Tubing trips can take 3-4 hours. Water shoes are recommended. Must be at least four years old to to tube on the river (4-year-olds are free). Children are only recommended on the river Monday-Friday. Camping gear and life jackets are not included; life jackets can be rented directly from the merchant. Valid for two or up to six people, depending on option purchased. A parking fee of $20 applies during holidays/holiday weekends and during events.
Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Not valid on products.