$79 -- Shula's Miami Beach: Steak Dinner for 2, Reg. $147
More Options for Shula's Steak House - Miami Beach
Shula's Steak House - Miami Beach
"Gargantuan steaks served in a plush, clubby atmosphere make ... Shula's the quintessential steakhouse" (Gayot). Save over 45% on dinner for two.
Why we love it
- Praise for the "big honking steaks" and "excellent service" from Zagat (23)
- Hall of Famer Dolphins coach Don Shula started this steakhouse chain
- OpenTable Diners' Choice Award winner
- Located inside The Alexander Hotel
- For $79 (reg. $147), get a steakhouse dinner for two people
- A shared appetizer or two salads, like shrimp cocktail or calamari fries
- Two entrees (up to $43 each; also includes 16 oz. New York Strip)
- Two desserts, like the chocolate lava cake
- Two house selected after-dinner drinks
- For $155 (reg. $294), get the same deal for four people
June 26, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 30, 2014
Valid during merchant's operating hours. For entrees priced above $43, you may pay a $5 surcharge directly to merchant. Entrees priced higher than $49 are excluded with this voucher. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.