702 Helicopter Inc.
Get a bird's-eye view of The Las Vegas Strip with a helicopter tour from 702 Helicopters, which has a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor.
Why we love it
- See stunning aerial views of the Vegas skyline
- Tours are available throughout the day or night
- 702 Helicopters has 1,500-plus Facebook fans
- For $69, (reg. $149), take a 12-20 minute ride aboard a Robinson R44 helicopter
- See landmarks including Fremont Street, the Stratosphere, Bellagio Fountains and the Eiffel Tower replica at Paris Las Vegas
- Tours run throughout the day and night
- Book an evening tour to get a glimpse of Vegas after dark
Feb. 10, 2014 - April 30, 2014; closed Sundays
Voucher expires on Apr. 30, 2014
Valid Feb. 10, 2014 - April 30, 2014; closed Sundays. Flight reservations are required; flights are subject to availability and weather conditions. Flights are available Monday-Saturday. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Tax and a mandatory airport fee ($15.50 total) will be charged on the full value of the goods/services provided.
Must be 4 years of age or older to fly. Must weigh under 280 lbs. In the interest of safety, this is not valid for pregnant women; gratuity is not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Valid for 1 person only. Valid during merchant's operating hours.