Experience the best of Las Vegas nightlife with the V Card, which grants users VIP access to some of the top nightclubs, lounges, bars and pools in Vegas.
Why we love it
- Valid for entry to more than 35 nightclubs, lounges, bars and pools
- Perks include VIP line access, drink specials and reduced rates on shows
- Venues include Tao, Marquee, Hyde and Rehab
- Passes do not expire and can be used over multiple visits to Las Vegas
- One V Card for $45 (reg. $162.14, including all fees)
Redeem vouchers for V Card and individual venue passes by Dec. 30, 2014; the card and passes do not expire
Voucher expires on Dec. 30, 2014
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately. To redeem, print voucher and bring it with you to the V Theater and Saxe Theater Box Office, located inside the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resorts & Casino. Hours of operation are daily from 9 a.m.-10:30 p.m. Vouchers will be exchanged for a V Card and individual passes redeemable at each venue. The V Card and passes never expire, though vouchers must be redeemed for V Cards by Dec. 30, 2014. Not valid on Memorial Day weekend, Fourth of July weekend, Labor Day weekend, New Year's Eve or for special events. Only valid at Marquee on Mondays. Must be 21 or older with a valid ID. Dress codes and restrictions for each individual venue apply.
Passes are nontransferable. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date.