Save 40% on a Mediterranean dinner for two with wine at Mandaloun Restaurant, which earns 4.5 stars from both TripAdvisor users and Yelpers.
Why we love it
- Chef Pierre Barakat has appeared on Channel 12 First Coast News
- 4.5-star rating from Urbanspoon users
- Live belly dancing shows on select weekend nights
- For $39 (reg. $69.85), savor a Mediterranean dinner for two with wine
- A shared Mandaloun mezze platter
- Two entrees, such as grilled salmon or veggie kebabs (up to $18.95 each)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $7 each)
May 1, 2014 - Nov. 1, 2014
Voucher expires on Nov. 1, 2014
Valid May 1, 2014 - Nov. 1, 2014; during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit two vouchers per table. If using two vouchers at a table, must be used by four people. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one purchase per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.