3 Seasons Thai Bistro
Feast upon dinner in the Oakland Hills at 3 Seasons Thai Bistro, which earns a 100% positive rating from Urbanspoon users.
Why we love it
- "This was the best Thai food we've had in a long time," raves a past Travelzoo guest
- Take your pick of any dishes from the full menu; can be used at lunch or dinner
- Travelzoo visitors recommend the "divine" pumpkin curry, baby short ribs and honey duck
- $29 for lunch or dinner for two from the full menu (reg. $57)
- Any two appetizers, soups or salads, such as baby short ribs marinated in ginger or mango salad with shrimp and lemongrass dressing
- Any two entrees, including signature dishes such as beef stir fry with pepper and mango in chili garlic sauce, or crispy soft-shell crab with garlic and pepper
June 20, 2014 - Sept. 20, 2014; Tuesday-Sunday
Voucher expires on Sep. 20, 2014
Valid Tuesday-Sunday during merchant's operating hours (closed Mondays). Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Can be used for lunch or dinner.
Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers or specials. Must use in one visit.