The Potomac Association
For half off, tour the historic USS Potomac -- FDR's presidential yacht -- which is moored off Oakland's Jack London Square.
Why we love it
- The vessel was once dubbed the "floating White House" and hosted royalty and politicians
- Dockside tours provide a look into the former president's administration and personal life
- He "spent countless weekends" here, away from the "troubles of Depression and war" (LA Times)
- Former famous passengers include Queen Elizabeth
- For $10 (reg. $20), two people can take this 45-minute guided dockside tour
- Tours are held on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on a first come, first served basis. Tours depart up until 2:45 p.m.
June 4, 2014 - Aug. 31, 2014; Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Voucher expires on Aug. 31, 2014
Valid starting June 4, 2014 during merchant's operating hours. Reservations are not required for parties under 10 people. Reservations are required for parties of 10 or more; call to make a reservation and reference voucher. No additional payment beyond gratuity and tax, if applicable, is required.
Children 12 years old and under are free. Valid for two people only. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products.