Massimo Ristorante in downtown Walnut Creek earns 4 stars on OpenTable, with a Diners' Choice award for Italian dining.
Why we love it
- 94% of past Travelzoo guests enjoyed their experience
- "The food was out-of-this-world delicious and the service was absolutely perfect!" (guest)
- Diablo Magazine praises the California-inspired Italian fare
- On warm afternoons, take advantage of the outdoor patio
- $55 (reg. $113.50) for a three-course dinner for two
- Any two starters, such as seared dayboat scallops, chilled jumbo prawn cocktail or calamari
- Two entrees, like pan-roasted Alaska halibut with lobster cream risotto; or boneless roasted chicken with sundried tomato and lemon basil jus (excludes the filet mignon and daily specials)
- Any two desserts, including house-made Tuscan apple tart and milk chocolate creme brulee
June 17, 2014 - Oct. 16, 2014; closed Mondays
Voucher expires on Oct. 16, 2014
Valid Sunday, Tuesday-Thursday during merchant's regular dinner hours and after 8 p.m. Friday-Saturday (closed Mondays). Not valid for the filet mignon entree or daily specials. Reservations required; subject to availability (cannot be made on OpenTable). Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; a 15% gratuity based on the full value will be added (additional gratuity for excellent service is suggested). Limit two vouchers per table. Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid with wine specials.
Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.