Pizza Moda stars on SF Mag's Where To Eat Now list, and its "tasty menu" has garnered attention across the bay since last year's debut (SJ Mercury News).
Why we love it
- Choose anything off the menu, from sweet pea ravioli to butternut squash pizza
- Thrillist praises the "delicious pies," like the spicy Calabrian chili pizza
- Diablo magazine featured the thin-crust faves in its "Weekly Dish" last year
- 4.5 stars on Yelp
- Uses local, organic and seasonal produce
- $20 for $40 worth of food and drink from the dinner menu -- enough to cover an appetizer and two entrees
- Starters such as pan-roasted asparagus; avocado and citrus salad; and kale Caesar
- Entrees such as the spicy sausage pizza; house-smoked salmon pizza; spaghetti with clams and mussels; and baked mac and cheese
- Complement your dinner with desserts like the apple and cranberry crisp, and drinks from draft microbrews to California and European wines
April 4, 2014 - Oct. 5, 2014; Wednesday-Sunday
Voucher expires on Oct. 5, 2014
Valid April 4, 2014 - Oct. 5, 2014; Wednesday-Sunday during merchant's operating hours. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table/group. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
Dine-in only (not valid for takeout/to-go). Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers, happy hour specials or wine specials. Must use in one visit.