$25 -- Chocolatier Classes w/Rachel Dunn, Reg. $55
More Options for Rachel Dunn Chocolates
Rachel Dunn Chocolates
Learn to make holiday sweets from confectionery legend Rachel Dunn, credited with making "some of the most delicious local artisan chocolates" (Diablo).
Why we love it
- This deal saves 55% on classes for one and two people
- 97% of past Travelzoo purchasers loved their class with Rachel Dunn
- Subscribers praise Dunn as an "excellent teacher" and "very knowledgeable"
- The local chocolatier has been heralded by the Food Network
- Take home the delicious confections you make
- $25 for a class for one (reg. $55)
- $49 for a class for two (reg. $110)
- Classes last 90 minutes to two hours; learn to make sweets such as rocky road, English toffee, after-dinner mints, an array of truffles and dark honeycomb chocolate -- one of the best 101 things to eat in the East Bay (Diablo magazine)
Select dates through Sept. 26, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 26, 2014
Redeem on the next available class date through Sept. 26, 2014. Online reservations are required; subject to availability. Follow booking instructions on voucher. Please arrive 30 minutes early. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip accordingly. Limit two voucher purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. 14-day cancellation policy applies; voucher is subject to forfeiture. Aprons and hairnets are provided and must be worn. Facial jewelry, cologne/perfume and nail polish not allowed. Chocolate selections subject to change. Those under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the class.
Valid for one or two people. Not valid on products. Must sign waiver. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.