More Options for Belvedere
Belvedere in downtown Denver serves some of the best Polish cuisine in the city, according to CBS 4.
Why we love it
- "The perfect place if you are looking for Eastern European graceful elegance" (CBS 4)
- "The décor is rich, the hospitality warm and the food is decidedly authentic" (CBS 4)
- Rated 4 or more stars on OpenTable, Yelp, TripAdvisor and Urbanspoon
- Dine indoors or out
- $30 (reg. $61) for dinner for two people, including an appetizer to share, two entrees and two glasses of wine from the full menu
- An appetizer up to $13, such as the cheese plate or mini crab cakes
- Two entrees up to $18, such as the Polish meatballs and golden trout
- Two glasses of red or white wine up to $6 each, including the Polish wine options
- Or for $59 (reg. $122), save more on this dinner for four people
June 20, 2014 - Dec. 16, 2014
Voucher expires on Dec. 16, 2014
Valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid at only the Denver location.
Valid for two or four diners, respectively. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.