More Options for The Wooden Table
The Wooden Table
The Wooden Table "offers imaginative takes on contemporary Italian fare that are masterfully prepared" and is deemed "a winner" by the Denver Post.
Why we love it
- "A polished, modern space" with "delicate house-made pastas" (5280)
- Westword named it Best Neighborhood Italian Restaurant 2013
- "It's worth a drive from anywhere in the metro area" (Denver Post)
- No menu exclusions
- $59 (reg. $102), two can dine on three courses from the dinner menu
- Any two salads, including the prosciutto di Parma or arugula with fried oyster mushrooms
- Any two entrees, such as the grilled Colorado lamb chops or seared diver scallops
- Any shared dessert, including the apple bourbon croustata or molten chocolate cake
- $115 (reg. $204), bring a group of four and save even more
July 21, 2014 - Oct. 21, 2014
Voucher expires on Oct. 21, 2014
Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions).
Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.