Save 50% on lunch or dinner for two at Ay Caramba! in Cherry Creek, serving up "tasty sandwiches" that are "thoughtfully prepared." (Westword)
Why we love it
- "Ingredients here are high-quality, scratch-made and thoughtfully prepared" (Westword)
- You can get a meal with beers for two for less than $8 each
- CNN calls the Mexican torta one of America's "new sandwich heroes"
- Hip space with reclaimed-pine ceilings and Mexican-embossed leather benches
- Two can visit during lunch or dinner and order $30 worth of any dishes on the menu
- Orders may include two draft beers or soft drinks (not valid on other drinks)
- Sample dinner may include shrimp ceviche to start, followed by two barbacoa tortas and finishing with the Mexican chocolate pecan pie bar
May 15, 2014 - Sept. 15, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 15, 2014
Valid May 15, 2014 - Sept. 15, 2014. Reservations not required; seating subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Limit two drinks total per voucher. Valid for two diners.
Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers, including happy hour. Must use in one visit.