According to Gayot, this acclaimed steakhouse's "opulent surroundings lure downtown denizens." Dine on a four-course meal for half off.
Why we love it
- Steak dinner for two with bottle of preselected wine for less than $40 each
- Housed in a former bank building -- dine in a 100-year-old vault
- Denver landmark since 1972 with "old-school Victorian ambiance" (Gayot)
- One of the city's "most romantic spots" (Westword)
- $79 (reg. $160) for a dinner for two from a special four-course menu (mobile menu here)
- Dinner includes a shared appetizer, two soups or salads, two entrées and two desserts
- Pair with a bottle of preselected red or white wine
May 23, 2014 - Aug. 24, 2014
Voucher expires on Aug. 24, 2014
Valid May 23, 2014 - Aug. 24, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make reservation and reference voucher. Valid during merchant's dinner hours. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends.
Dine-in only. Menu items subject to change. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with any other offer. Must use in 1 visit. No substitutions are allowed.