More Options for Limón
Save 50% on dinner and drinks at Limón, where "modern Peruvian flavors and classical French technique" are blended to create "delicious" fare (Westword).
Why we love it
- Dishes are praised as "complex" and "comforting" (Westword)
- Past Travelzoo guests praised the "delicious" food and ambiance
- Awarded 4 stars from OpenTable users
- Features flavors from Central America, South America and the Caribbean
- For $39 (reg. $78), two can dine from the three-course tasting menu with drinks
- Two appetizers: tropical salad, spinach salad, black bean soup or spiced pumpkin soup
- Two entrées: wok-fried beef, crispy duck confit, chile-marinated white fish or chile relleno
- Two desserts: bananas tres leches or Mexican dark chocolate ice cream
- Two glasses of wine or beer (up to $10 each)
- For $49 (reg. $98), pair the dinner with a bottle of wine instead (up to $40)
May 9, 2014 - Sept. 9, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 9, 2014
Valid May 9, 2014 - Sept. 9, 2014. Valid during merchant's dinner hours; closed Mondays. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends including Mother's Day (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit 2 vouchers per table.
Valid for 2 diners. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Must use in 1 visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Cannot be combined with happy hour specials or other offers.