- Full-Service Detailing includes:
- Vacuuming of the interior
- Cleaning & dressing of dash, doors, & center console
- Spot free exterior wash
- Exterior carnauba wax for an outstanding shine
- Exterior trim dressing & tire treatment
- Acid wash wheels (as necessary)
- Leather conditioner (if applicable)
- Air freshener (if desired)
Sure, your house is a temple, but you probably spend more time in your car stuck in traffic. No one likes to live amongst dirt, so get that four-wheeled abode clean as a whistle with today’s Spreebird Deal. For $37, normally $80, receive a complete car detailing from Wax On Wax Off Detailing.
Using professional Upodiom products, these car connoisseurs will restore your ride to its utmost condition with a comprehensive detailing, beginning with a full hand-wash, buffer, and wax for ultimate shine. Finishing the exterior with a thorough tire dressing and undercarriage wash, your interior will then be tenderly cared for and polished with a thorough high-powered vacuum, ensuring that every little nook and cranny is wiped down and spotless. With a ride this clean, you'll be hoping for traffic so you can spend more time in your snazzy home away from home.
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES March 18, 2013
- May purchase as many as you'd like!
- Gratuity not included
- No cash value except as required by law
- Not valid with any other offers
- Shampoo not included
- Not valid for boats or RVs
- SUVs, vans, minivans, & trucks subject to an additional charge
- Valid at Pechanga location only
- By appointment only - subject to availability
- Call (951) 970-4032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or to schedule an appointment
- Print out your Spreebird voucher
- Call to make your appointment
*Remember: Spreebies tip on the full amount of the pre-discounted bill (and tip generously). That's what makes our members the best.
Q: I have a ford explorer how much extra is it?
Lisa, posted December 18 at 6:43 AM
The ford explorer will be $30 additional.
Wax On Wax Off Detailing, posted December 18 at 8:46 AM
Q: How much more is it for a truck?
lizz, posted December 18 at 7:47 AM
What size truck is it? For example a Ford Ranger will be $20 additional. An F150 single cab will be $25 additional. An F150 4 door cab will be $30. An F350 Duellie will be will be $35. Hope that helps.
Wax On Wax Off Detailing, posted December 18 at 8:49 AM
Q: Is this a hand wash and hand wax? I do not use brushes or machine buffers on my SL500. Also, do you treat the leather upholstery? Thanks.
Lee, posted December 18 at 9:10 AM
Yes it is hand washed & the leather is treated. Normally we use a porter-cable dual action buffer. It does not leave swirl marks & won't burn the clear coat. But if you prefer a hand wax you can request it. But we would have to charge a lil extra because it's more work & time consuming. It would be $20 extra.
Wax On Wax Off Detailing, posted December 18 at 9:15 AM
Ask a Question
Unlimited • Redemption:
Available when deal ends: 12/23
iPhone Hybrid Defender Case
Los Angeles Angels Baseball - Orange County North