$80 for Two General Admission Tickets to the 3rd Annual Santa Clarita WineFest on March 2, 2013 ($157 Value)
- Held at Bridgeport Marketplace from 2-6pm
- Featuring over 150 different wines, spirits & brews
- Local restaurants will also be featured, including Kabuki, Marstons, Frankie's, & CPK, along with gourmet food trucks Heirloom, Crepe de Ville, Surfer Taco, & Sweet Arlene's (separate purchase required)
- Event charity is the Michael Hoefflin Foundation, so your good time actually does good for others!
Today’s Spreebird Deal offers the adult version of Mr. Wonka’s fantastical paradise. Grab your golden ticket to the 3rd annual Santa Clarita WineFest. You’ll be like a kid in a candy store sampling fine wine and liquors from all over the world. Uncork this deal for only $80 for Two Tickets for the March 2 event, benefiting the Michael Hoefflin Foundation.
The festival will feature over 150 different wines, spirits and brews, and there will be a wide range of talent, including wine makers from across the world, from Scotch sommeliers to sake experts. Local restaurants will also be featured, including Kabuki, Marstons, Frankie's, and CPK, joined by gourmet food trucks Heirloom, Crepe de Ville, Surfer Taco, and Sweet Arlene's (separate purchase required). Whatever you do at the Santa Clarita WineFest, you are sure to emerge a passionate and educated connoisseur! If you want to indulge your palette in a bevy of bold bouquets and some of the best local food California has to offer, then the Santa Clarita WineFest is your ticket to vino heaven!
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES MAR. 2, 2013
- No refunds given after event date
- May purchase as many as you'd like!
- No cash value except as required by law
- Not valid with any other offers
- Must be 21 or older with valid ID
- Does not include food
- Print out your Spreebird voucher
- Grab a friend
- Present your voucher at the gate
*Remember: Spreebies tip on the full amount of the pre-discounted bill (and tip generously). That's what makes our members the best.
Q: Will there be music entertainment, as in band, DJ or dancing?
Anna, posted February 10 at 8:12 AM
there will be live music.... and if someone wants to dance, that's there choice... we want people to enjoy the day...
but it's not set up as a dance party type event.....
Santa Clarita WineFest, posted February 11 at 9:12 AM
Q: What does the $80.00 pay for?
Jill Arkin, posted February 11 at 8:37 AM
Normal ticket price at the door is $75 per person. $80 is for two people....
you have a four hour experience... you receive a souvenir wine tasting glass...
and unlimited tastings throughout the fest of all wines, spirits and brews...
Santa Clarita WineFest, posted February 11 at 9:17 AM
Ask a Question
No Returns, all sales are final
Unlimited • Redemption:
Available when deal ends: 02/15
iPhone Hybrid Defender Case