$19 for Two-Hour On-Location Natural Light Photo Session PLUS Two 5x7 Prints from Eternal Photography ($200 Value)
- Great for Easter, Mother's Day & Father's Day!
- Serving all of Santa Clarita Valley
- 1 to 2-hour on-location session for up to 4 people
- Includes two 5x7 prints
- Pets welcome!
- Can also be used for engagements, bridal portraits or birthday parties (2-hour limit)
It’s easy to take pictures with your iPhone, but it’s not easy to get the right light…the right composition…the right steadiness…and your phone just doesn’t have the rich detail and clarity of professional equipment (although hey, your phone can play Words With Friends, so don’t feel too bad). When you’re looking for the perfect portrait that doesn’t give the kids red eye, put the phone away and grab today’s Spreebird Deal for an On-Location Natural Light Photo Session plus Two 5x7 Prints from Eternal Photography for only $19.
Experienced professional photographer Felicia Marie has spent her whole life transforming special moments into beautiful art. Step in front of her lens at a location of your choice, and play around as Felicia’s warm, creative spirit and time-honored skills bring out your best. Unlike in-studio photography which uses fake light and stiff posing, Felicia opts for the natural light of the sun and candid, free-spirited movements, so you're sure to get the most genuine, dynamic images. Once you're done, your photos will be printed on the highest quality professional paper to be hung right over the fireplace. So save your iPhone for when you need to check your email, and snap up breathtaking images with this Spreebird Deal.
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES June 10, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may purchase additional deals as gifts
- Tax & gratuity not included
- No cash value except as required by law
- Not valid with any other offers
- Valid for up to 4 people per session
- Additional people are $10 per person
- Pets are welcome
- CD sold separately for an additional charge
- Shoot is in Santa Clarita
- By appointment only - subject to availability
- Print out your Spreebird voucher
- Call to make your appointment
*Remember: Spreebies tip on the full amount of the pre-discounted bill (and tip generously). That's what makes our members the best.
Q: Also, how much is the CD and how many pictures does it usually have? Do you touch them up?
Claudia, posted March 5 at 9:58 AM
The CD is $150 and you get about 100-150 photos. All edited and retouch.
Eternal Photography, posted March 5 at 10:53 AM
Ask a Question
Unlimited • Redemption:
Available when deal ends: 03/09
iPhone Hybrid Defender Case