$39 -- Fishing Trip w/Lunch on Springfield Lake, Reg. $90
More Options for Gone Fishin' Bait and Tackle
Gone Fishin' Bait and Tackle
Plan a day of fishing with dad or get on the water with the boys this season -- subscribers can save over $100 on a guided 3-hour trip.
Why we love it
- 2013 Akron-Canton A-List winners
- Fish for small mouth bass, northern pike, perch and bluegill from a 32-foot pontoon boat
- Trips take place at Springfield Lake, less than an hour from Cleveland and just over 90 minutes from Pittsburgh
- Great for a family day on the water -- purchase multiple vouchers and fish with a group
- For $39 (reg. $90) one can hit the water on a three-hour fishing trip
- For $69 (reg. $171) plan a three-hour fishing trip for two
- All necessary gear, including rods, reels, tackle and bait (fishing license required, can be purchased in advance or at the shop)
- Lunch: a sandwich, cookie, bag of chips and soda or bottled water
- Expert advice and assistance in landing a catch
- The chance to take home your catch, which will be bagged and iced on the boat
- Trips are held rain or shine, so dress accordingly
April 1, 2014 - Oct. 30, 2014
Voucher expires on Oct. 30, 2014
Valid April 1, 2014 - Oct. 30, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Gone Fishin' Bait and Tackle books Saturdays and Sundays first, then books weekdays. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. A valid Ohio fishing license is required; available for purchase at the bait shop. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit 1 per person, but additional may be purchased as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Valid for 1 or 2 people.
Not valid for products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.