More Options for Usagi Ya Sushi
Usagi Ya Sushi
The 2013 Michelin Guide says that the Usagi Ya menu "shines with its unorthodox combinations." Subscribers save more than 50% on this four-course dinner.
Why we love it
- The Sun-Times calls Usagi Ya Sushi a "hidden gem"
- Offers an atmosphere that's "modern yet intimate" (Centerstage)
- Just steps from the Division Blue Line stop and minutes from the Kennedy
- "The food was amazing"; "everything we ordered was fresh and delicious" (recent Travelzoo visitors)
- For $35 (reg. $76) two can enjoy a four-course Japanese dinner with drinks
- One starter (edamame, gyoza, goma ae, seaweed salad or two house salads)
- One special maki roll to share (choose Red Dragon, Caterpillar, Summer, Snow Ball or Rainbow roll)
- One maki roll to share, such as the shrimp tempura or spicy tuna rolls (up to $10)
- One shared entree, such as Honey Moon chicken or Thai Ocean Noodle with scallops and calamari (up to $20, excludes sea bass and mango shrimp) along with a side of Japanese rice
- A cocktail each to enjoy with dinner; select a Nigori sake served cold, a Dirtytini or Saketini
March 6 - Sept. 6, 2014
Voucher expires on Sep. 6, 2014
Valid March 6, 2014 - Sept. 6, 2014. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit two purchases per person; may buy two additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for two diners. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change.
Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.