More Options for Old North State Winery
Old North State Winery
Take a day trip to Old North State Winery in Mount Airy and "know you’re in good company" (Our State). Save more than 50% on a tour and tasting for two.
Why we love it
- Mid-Atlantic Wine Competition winners include the gold medal Riesling and Bare Bones Chardonnay
- The hometown of Andy Griffith, Mount Airy is known as a modern-day Mayberry
- TripAdvisor users award the winery 4 stars
- Touts more than 3,600 likes on Facebook
- For $30 (reg. $64), spend the day at the winery with tastings and tapas for two
- Begin with a winery tour, followed by a Riedel Reserve tasting of 13 wines accompanied by any two tapas and two souvenir Riedel wine glasses to take home
- Take a day trip with friends and bring a party of four for $59 (reg. $128)
June 16, 2014 - Oct. 31, 2014
Voucher expires on Oct. 31, 2014
Valid June 16, 2014 - Oct. 31, 2014; Monday-Saturday only during merchant's operating hours. Tours are offered at 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. Reservations not required; present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value.
Valid for 2 or 4 people only. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.