$19 -- Award-Winning Vineyard: Tour & Tastings for 2
More Options for Stony Knoll Vineyards
Stony Knoll Vineyards
A stop on the acclaimed Yadkin Valley Wine Trail, Stony Knoll Vineyards sits on a historic 19th century family-owned estate.
Why we love it
- 2 can tour the historic estate and sample 10 varietals
- Sip on a wine of your choosing during or after the tour
- For $30, bring a group of 4 -- less than $8 per person
- For $19 (reg. $34), two can spend a day at Stony Knoll Vineyards
- Guided winery tours at 11 a.m. or 2 p.m. take you through the vineyard, tank room, crush pad, barrel room and wine-making facility that has been producing award-winning wines since 2001
- Two wine tastings of 10 varietals that may include 2012 Mid-Atlantic Southeastern Wine Competition winners like the 2010 Chardonnay, 2008 Syrah or the 2011 Viognier, winner of Uncorked: N.C. Wine of the Month in April 2012
- Two glasses of wine to sip during the tour or in the tasting room after the sampling session
- Two souvenir wine glasses etched with the Stony Knoll emblem
- For $30 (reg. $68), get a group of four together or plan a double date for less than $8 per person.
May 29, 2014 - Sept. 29, 2014; Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Voucher expires on Sep. 29, 2014
Present voucher upon arrival. Valid Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. through Sept 29, 2014. Winery tours begin at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
Not valid on products. Valid for 2-4 people only. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. Valid during merchant's operating hours.