$35 -- Niagara Microbrew & Wine Tour w/Tastings, Reg. $89
More Options for Niagara Fun Tours
Niagara Fun Tours
Explore the "hub of Niagara wine region" (Fodor's) with Niagara Fun Tours, which 92% Travelzoo subscribers praise, with one calling it an "invaluable experience."
Why we love it
- Earns a 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Includes a stop at Niagara's only chocolate factory, Chocolate FX
- Save more on a tour for two for $65 (reg. $178)
- For $35 (reg. $89), book a half-day Micro-Brewery and Winery Tour for one
- Roundtrip transport from Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Five stops: Niagara College Teaching Brewery, Taps Brewhouse & Grill, The Syndicate Restaurant & Brewery, Joseph's Estate Winery and Vignoble Rancourt Winery
- Complimentary tastings at each
March 14, 2014 - Aug. 31, 2014; Friday - Sunday
Voucher expires on Aug. 31, 2014
Update: Seats on tours are booking up quickly; Saturday and Sunday tours have limited availability. Check merchant website for up-to-date availability. Reservations can be made immediately. Tours run Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through Aug. 31, 2014. Online reservations are required. For groups larger than six, call 905-329-6661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve. Refer to website for pickup times and locations. Tours have limited seating; reserve early. Tour stops are subject to change. 48-hour cancellation and rebooking policy applies. Tax and gratuity, if applicable, are not included.
Valid for one or two people. Not valid on products. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with any other offer. Must be used in one visit.