$54 -- Boston: 9-Day Pass to Top Attractions, Reg. $102
More Options for CityPASS Boston
Get a taste of all Boston has to offer and save more than 45% on admission to the city's top attractions.
Why we love it
- Passes are valid for nine days, starting with the day of first use
- Visit New England Aquarium, Museum of Science, Skywalk Observatory and more
- Plus, CityPASS allows you to avoid most main ticket lines
- The Boston CityPASS booklet is $54 (up to a $101.90 value) for adults
- Booklets are $39 (up to a $67.90 value) for children ages 3-11
- Includes admission to New England Aquarium, Museum of Science, Skywalk Observatory at the Prudential Center, Museum of Fine Arts Boston, Harvard Museum of Natural History or The Old State House
Redeem voucher for a CityPASS booklet by Feb. 28, 2015; passes are valid for nine consecutive days
Voucher expires on Mar. 1, 2015
Voucher must be exchanged for a CityPASS by Feb. 28, 2015. CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for nine days, beginning with the first day of use. Present printed voucher at one of the listed attractions to exchange for CityPASS booklet. If presenting your voucher at the Skywalk Observatory, please call ahead for an advanced reservation at 617-859-0648. Children are ages 3-11.
One printed voucher per person must be exchanged for a CityPASS booklet at the first CityPASS attraction you visit, by Feb. 28, 2015. Each voucher is nontransferable and has no cash value. A voucher may be redeemed only once. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. No refunds or exchanges from Travelzoo. Not valid after expiration date. Full price value of CityPASS booklets is subject to change. City Pass, Inc. is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged ticket booklets. Refunds are offered by CityPASS on unused booklets per CityPASS Return Policy. Please contact CityPASS Customer service regarding refunds and eligibility.