Inwood Estates Vineyards at The Vineyard at Florence
Visit Inwood Estates Tasting Room at The Vineyard at Florence and save nearly 50% on a guided tour, wine education class and picnic lunch for two.
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers praise the "beautiful location"
- This award-winning wine brand was one of the first tempranillo growers in Texas
- Featured in 200 in-state restaurants, including The Ritz-Carlton, Del Frisco's and Travaasa
- Its Texas Tempranillo is "the benchmark for the grape in Texas" (D Magazine)
- Guided tour includes Villa Firenze, harvest room, reserve room and wine-making facility where visitors can see the complete process from vine-to-bottle
- Wine education class featuring Texas chardonnay, tempranillo and cabernet
- Picnic lunch with gourmet sandwiches, fruit selection and dessert
- Inwood Estates crystal Bordeaux souvenir glass for each person
Mar. 8, 2014 - May 25, 2014; Saturday and Sunday
Voucher expires on May. 25, 2014
Valid Mar. 8, 2014 - May 25, 2014; Saturdays at noon and 3 p.m. or Sundays at noon. Reservations required; subject to availability. Reservations accepted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone Wednesday-Sunday at 254-793-3114; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture.
Valid for two people. This offer does not include any wine. Optional wine purchases may be made on site at the winery at regular posted prices.Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.