$99 -- Grand Forks: Family Water Park Getaway, Reg. $211
More Options for Canad Inns Destination Center at Grand Forks
Canad Inns Destination Center at Grand Forks
Take the kids on a fun-filled family retreat this summer and save more than 50% at a North Dakota hotel with the state's largest water park.
Why we love it
- Located just over an hour north of Fargo, the hotel connects to the Splasher's of the South Seas water park -- brimming with slides, pools, a lazy river and a hot tub just for adults
- The resort boasts a family entertainment center with a pizza parlor and arcade games
- It has four additional dining options ranging from traditional comfort food to Italian
- Travelzoo subscribers can upgrade to a kids-themed room that sleeps up to six with painted murals, four bunk beds and a gaming console
- $99 for one night in a standard room, Sunday-Thursday arrivals; +$40 Friday-Saturday arrivals
- $269 for two nights in a themed room, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals; +$60 Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- Four water park passes daily
- Large pizza with soda daily
- 10 arcade tokens daily
July 3, 2014 - Dec. 30, 2014
Voucher expires on Dec. 30, 2014
Not available on: Oct. 10-11. The water park will be closed Sept. 1-11 for maintenance. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 701-772-8404 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. The standard room sleeps up to four people; the kids-themed room sleeps up to six people. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 48 hours prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Guests must be 18 years or older to reserve a room. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.